Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NYC New York Color Showtime Glitter Eyeliner Review

The pencil eyeliner just comes with a plastic cap (no sharpener included). The cardboard packaging the liner is in has the ingredients in the back. There are some instructions about how to use and care for this product. It states that this liner is “smudge-proof, suitable for contact lens wearers [and is] dermatologist tested.” This color is in 944 Show Time Black. Then pencil glides on very smoothly and opaquely. It has a creamy texture with a lot of glitter, and it is visible when applied. After all: The first time I applied this, I noticed smudging, creasing and glitter bits under my lash line. I tried this again with powder . This time there was less smudging, but it still creased and had glitter fallout. Maybe this glitter pencil is more appropriate for a night out. This product needs an oil-based remover. I used my water based ones, and I still had product on my lids. Using my cleansing oil made removal super easy. Overall, this product was nice and creamy, but the glitter was a bit much for me. The color payoff is nice, but it is not smudge-proof as it claimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment