Friday, April 10, 2015

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

I was specially selected by Tomoson and Cassani to try out the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror. While i recieved the product for free, all opinions expressed are honest and my own. As soon as it arrived, I put it to the ultimate test. I turned the shower on and made sure the water was nice and hot so that it would create a lot of steam. The mirror exceeded my expectations and stayed fog free and crystal clear. I really loved that i could look into it while washing my face with cleanser to make sure that i did not miss any spot. It was very simple to install and came with an awesome instruction manual. My husband tried it out the same day while shaving his face in the shower. He loved that he didn't have to shut the shower off and step out just to see if he left any hairs behind. I would definately recommend it to anyone who washes their face or shaves in the shower. I think it would even be a great product to apply makeup in front of after you are done showering. It is available to purchase here on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fogless-Shower-Mirror-Nanotechnology-Exclusive/dp/B00CNOUZE2/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1428673377&sr=1-1 for a very reasonable of only $14.99 and if you are a prime member you can get it shipped free.

No comments:

Post a Comment